InterPrivate Acquisition Corp.’s (NYSE: IPV) Special Meeting of Stockholders is scheduled to be held on March 11, 2021 to approve its business combination with Aeva, Inc. Click here for more details, including information on HOW TO VOTE.
InterPrivate Acquisition Partners is a multi-strategy SPAC platform launched by InterPrivate, a private investment firm that invests on behalf of a consortium of family offices in partnership with independent private equity and venture capital sponsors.
InterPrivate is led by Founder & CEO, Ahmed Fattouh; Partners Brian Pham, Alan Pinto, and Brandon Bentley; and Vice Presidents Minesh Patel, James Pipe, and Nina Fairbairn. Additional background on the executive team, board members and advisors can be found on our Team page.
Current SPACs sponsored by InterPrivate include InterPrivate Acquisition Corp. (NYSE: IPV), which announced a merger with LIDAR chipmaker Aeva Inc. InterPrivate is a co-sponsor of and advisor to Tuscan Holdings Corp. (Nasdaq: THCB), which announced its intent to merge with electric vehicle battery maker Microvast Inc. InterPrivate is also a co-sponsor of and advisor to Tuscan Holdings Corp. II (Nasdaq: THCA).
Press releases and recent news regarding our transactions can be found on our News page.
InterPrivate’s sponsor structure is uniquely designed to partner with the firm’s network of independent industry-specialized private equity and venture capital co-sponsors and operating executives.
These exceptional individuals bring deep sector expertise that make our SPACs attractive partners to potential merger targets, and act as a credible validators to existing shareholders and prospective investors considering potential transactions. Certain of these individuals may also serve as Board members of target companies.
Notable investment and operating partners include:
- Jeffrey Harris, leading VC and PE investor formerly with Warburg Pincus; Director at 40+ companies including Knoll and Chargepoint
- Susan Decker, former President of Yahoo!; Director at Berkshire Hathaway, Costco, Vail Resorts, Vox, Automattic, SurveyMonkey, and previously Intel, Pixar. Co-founder, Raftr
- John McCoy, former Chairman and CEO of BancOne, former Director at AT&T, Onex Corp., Cardinal Health and Freddie Mack
- Howard Newman, Chairman of Pine Brook, a $3B+ financial services and energy PE firm; former Vice Chairman, Warburg Pincus
- Rich McGinn, former CEO, Lucent; former CEO, Verifone; Chairman, Kaloom; Director, Cushman & Wakefield, American Express
- James Eisenstein, Co-Founder of American Tower, Chairman and CEO of Grupo TorreSur, former Chairman of Eaton Towers
- Tracey Brophy Warson, former Chairman, Citi Private Bank; former Senior Financial Executive at Wells Fargo and Bank of America
- Michael Perone, Co-Founder, Barracuda Networks; Founder of address.com, Affinity Path and other technology start-ups
- Gary Wojtaszek, former CEO of data center leader CyrusOne; Director, Cincinnati Bell
- Sunil Kappagoda, former President of Verifone Asia-Pacific; Senior Partner, BCG; Chairman, InterPayments and F1 Payments
- David Faugno, EVP, former CFO, Qualtrics; former CFO, Barracuda Networks; Accel executive-in-residence; Cisco M&A
- Kevin Timmons, former CTO, CyrusOne; Director, ODATA; senior digital infrastructure executive at Yahoo and Microsoft
- Peter Gross, Chairman, Virtual Power Systems; executive and director at numerous digital infrastructure companies
- Nicholaos Krenteras, former Managing Director at Pine Brook; board member at various insurance and fintech companies
- Jack Klinck, former Vice Chairman BNY Mellon; Managing Partner, Hyperplane; Director at numerous fintech companies
- Gordy Holterman, fintech entrepreneur and investor; former Head of Financial Products at Wells Fargo
- Matthew Luckett, former PM of Balestra Capital; former technology research analyst; Co-Founder, Lampros Capital
- Pietro Cinquegrana, Managing Director at CDIB Capital International; previously with Morgan Stanley, Apollo, Fosun
- Lex Sokolin, Fintech Co-Head at ConsenSys; Director of Fintech, Autonomous Research; founder, NestEgg Wealth
Additional background on the executive team, board members and advisors can be found on our Team page.
The expertise and experience of our team in structuring complex transactions and accessing capital for growth, combined with our unique access to InterPrivate’s extensive network of relationships, makes us a partner of choice for potential merger targets.
InterPrivate can also support its transactions with capital from the firm’s family office co-investors, a differentiated source of long-term capital. InterPrivate’s family office co-investors, and funds managed by InterPrivate on their behalf, have participated in PIPE placements in connection with the business combinations of our sponsored SPACs.
InterPrivate welcomes collaboration inquiries from prospective co-sponsors, advisors and operating partners. Please contact us at email@example.com.